News & Noteworthy
- Ranking - NJ Public Finance Ranked 5th at Mid-Year 2016
- Event - Greg Eisenstark at Rutgers Law on Energy, Economics and the Environment
- Announcement - Brian Kruetter, John Tepedino Promoted to Special Counsel
- Legal Update - Supreme Court Opinion in Cypress Point Condominium Association, Inc. v. Adria Towers, LLC. by Stefano Calogero
- Ranking - Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 8 Lawyers, Majority from NJ Offices
- Article - NJBiz Profiles Energy & Utilities Team
- Authored - Rod Honecker, Doug Stevinson for Law360: "NJ High Court: Lenders Could Lose Their Mortgage Priority"
- Ranking - Windels Marx Breaks Top 40 Among New Jersey Law Firms
- Authored - Is a mixed-use property right for your restaurant? Bruce Bronster explores the opportunities and challenges.
- Event - Jeanine Margiano Joins Bisnow Affordable Housing Panel
- Event - Bruce Bronster to Moderate August 16th Panel on New York Restaurant Development
- Authored - Michael Clain on "What is Bitcoin and How Do I Take a Security Interest In It?"
- Legal Update - NYC Human Rights Law Expanded to Cover Caregivers by Scott Matthews
- Legal Update - Fair Labor Standards Act Update Increase in the Annual Salary Threshold by Scott Matthews
- Legal Update - Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 by Scott Matthews
- Announcement - Tanya Mascarich Re-Elected to Board of NJ Women Lawyers Association
- Article - Wayne Cook on Emerging Nonbank Lenders in Law360
- Press Release - Pat Russo Promoted to Partner
- Article - Wayne Cook Talks Hotels, Airbnb with Bisnow
Windels Marx helps you harness opportunity and mitigate risk with a team that provides your business with the service, quality and value essential to a trusted relationship.