News & Noteworthy
- Article - Law360 Quotes Bruce Bronster on Booming NYC Real Estate Market
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Agreements To Arbitrate May Be Enforceable Even In Surprising Contexts
- Article - Bruce Bronster Discusses Retail RE Trends, Social Media via NYREJ
- Article - NJBiz Names Tony Coscia in "Power 50" for NJ Real Estate and Construction
- Article - Daily News Quotes Charles Hamilton After NYS Panel Approves National Urban League's Harlem Project
- Announcement: New York City Releases 2013-2014 Real Estate Tax Rates
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Court Reaffirms Inability To Collect On Any Legal Theory In The Face Of Disabling Statutes
- Article - Law360 Quotes Bruce Bronster on Restaurant 'Patent Trolls'
- Regulatory Update - EDA Approves Proposed Regulations for Grow NJ and Res-ERG Programs and will Accept Online Applications Starting November 18, 2013
- Article - Christian Science Monitor Quotes Bruce Bronster on Opening of 4 World Trade Center
- Authored - Michele Arbeeny, Mike Moriarty Ask New York Real Estate Journal's "Question of the Month"
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Differing 'Ambiguity' Rule When Dealing With Public Bidding
- Article - Capital New York Cites Charles Simpson's Role in Fighting Interfaith Medical Center Closure
- Article - Capital New York Quotes Matt Daus in "Boosters of Bloomberg's taxi reforms gird for de Blasio"
- Article - Bruce Bronster Quoted in Law360 Hospitality on "Chain Restaurants Gobble Up Refranchising Opportunities"
- Authored - Clark Alpert Authors "Advanced Strategies for Collecting Rent" for New Jersey Law Journal
- Article - Law360 Quotes Bruce Bronster on Green Building Technology
- Case Win - Bruce Bronster and Matt Friedenberg Win Summary Judgment for Prominent Developer
- Article - Bruce Bronster Advises on Issues Facing Pop-Up Restaurants in Law360 Article
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Presumption Against Waiver Of Arbitration
Windels Marx helps you harness opportunity and mitigate risk with a team that provides your business with the service, quality and value essential to a trusted relationship.