News & Noteworthy
- Ranking - Windels Marx Breaks Top 40 Among New Jersey Law Firms
- Authored - Michael Clain on "What is Bitcoin and How Do I Take a Security Interest In It?"
- Authored - Rod Honecker, Doug Stevinson for Law360: "NJ High Court: Lenders Could Lose Their Mortgage Priority"
- Legal Update - NYC Human Rights Law Expanded to Cover Caregivers by Scott Matthews
- Legal Update - Fair Labor Standards Act Update Increase in the Annual Salary Threshold by Scott Matthews
- Legal Update - Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 by Scott Matthews
- Announcement - Tanya Mascarich Re-Elected to Board of NJ Women Lawyers Association
- Article - Wayne Cook on Emerging Nonbank Lenders in Law360
- Press Release - Pat Russo Promoted to Partner
- Article - Wayne Cook Talks Hotels, Airbnb with Bisnow
- On the Radio - Pat Russo visits La Voz Del Volante
- Article - Wayne Cook Weighs in on CMBS Maturities in Law360
- Deal Announcement - Charles Hamilton Counsels ScanlanKemperBard-Carbyne, LLC on $180M Building Acquisition
- Deal Announcement - Wayne Cook, David Glanz Counsel Fortuna Realty on Hotel Acquisition
- Event - Chuck Liebling Joins Appraisal Institute on April 22nd
- Event - Wayne Cook Joins BisNow on April 21 to Moderate Hotel Investment and Development Panel
- Article - Chuck Liebling Assesses 2016 in "Redevelopment Rolls Ahead" for NJBiz
- On the Air - Bruce Bronster Talks to All in the Industry via Heritage Radio Network
- Article - Bruce Bronster, Dan Pocchiari Represent Gansevoort Market for Staten Island Waterfront Complex
- Authored - Bruce Bronster, Kelly Schneid: "Chefs and Hotels Unite"
Windels Marx helps you harness opportunity and mitigate risk with a team that provides your business with the service, quality and value essential to a trusted relationship.