News & Noteworthy
- Article - Katharine Finch Mentioned in New York Real Estate Journal
- Press Release - Jerome Walker Joins as Partner
- Article - Bruce Bronster Quoted in Law 360
- Announcement - Charles Hamilton and Sanjay Mody Moderate Bisnow Panels
- Announcement - Madoff Recovery Initiative
- Deal Announcement - Windels Marx Closes First Bank Private Placement
- Announcement - Sanjay Mody to Moderate Panel at New York Multifamily Leadership Summit
- Announcement - Tom Rohan Joins as Special Counsel
- Deal Announcement - Windels Marx Closes OceanFirst Bank Merger Agreement
- Authored - Rob Wilk: "Electing Remedies in New York: No 'Single Action Rule' Here"
- Legal Update - Six Employment Issues to Watch in 2015
- On the Radio - Pat Russo visits La Voz Del Volante
- Authored - Bronster Authors Chapter on Consumer RE in NY
- Ranking - NJBiz Names Tony Coscia to 2015 "Power 100"
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - All Windels Marx Offices are Open Today, January 28th
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - Windels Marx Offices Closed January 27th Due to Inclement Weather
- Authored - "The Transportation Network Company Litigation Explosion" - Daus, Le Veaux
- Article - NJBiz Publishes "CEO Forecast Message 2015," Featuring NJ Practices, Tony Coscia
- Announcement - New York City Releases 2015-2016 Tentative Assessment Roll
- Announcement - Don Abraham Joins as Special Counsel, Adds to Tax Lien Ranks
Windels Marx helps you harness opportunity and mitigate risk with a team that provides your business with the service, quality and value essential to a trusted relationship.