News & Noteworthy
- Legal Update - Six Employment Issues to Watch in 2015
- Ranking - NJBiz Names Tony Coscia to 2015 "Power 100"
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - All Windels Marx Offices are Open Today, January 28th
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - Windels Marx Offices Closed January 27th Due to Inclement Weather
- Authored - "The Transportation Network Company Litigation Explosion" - Daus, Le Veaux
- Authored - Bronster Authors Chapter on Consumer RE in NY
- Article - NJBiz Publishes "CEO Forecast Message 2015," Featuring NJ Practices, Tony Coscia
- Announcement - New York City Releases 2015-2016 Tentative Assessment Roll
- Announcement - Don Abraham Joins as Special Counsel, Adds to Tax Lien Ranks
- Article - Bruce Bronster Identifies 2015 Trends for Restaurant Hospitality Magazine
- Article - Affordable Housing News Profiles NY, NJ Practice
- Article - Law360 Asks Associates "5 Do's And Don'ts For Getting Noticed"
- Case Development - Court Approves $62 Million Recovery Agreement Between Madoff Trustee, Blumenfeld
- Ranking - NJBiz Releases Top Law Firms for New Jersey
- Ranking - Windels Marx Named to Best Law Firms 2015
- Article - Forbes Legal Black Book Features Windels Marx
- Ranking - NJBiz Releases "Power 50: Real Estate" List, Pegs Tony Coscia Among Top 20
- Article - Bruce Bronster Honored by Tax Lien Industry
- Event - Robert Wilk To Speak At NYSBA Event
- Authored - Rob Wilk Discusses Expedited Adjudication in New York Real Estate Journal
Windels Marx helps you harness opportunity and mitigate risk with a team that provides your business with the service, quality and value essential to a trusted relationship.