News & Noteworthy
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - "Fervent" Factual Claim and "Vehement" Denial Yield Triable Issue of Fact in Contract Case
- Article - Law360 Quotes Bruce Bronster on Real Estate Law
- Authored - Charles Liebling and Julie Tattoni Author Article on New Jersey Development
- Article - Law360 Quotes Julie Tattoni on New Jersey Redevelopment Programs
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Class-Action Issues Arising From Arbitration Agreements May Be Different
- Authored - Michael Clain Pens "Supplier Networks and Factors - Not a Match made in Heaven" for Trade Financing Matters
- Article - Windels Marx Represented on Super Lawyers' List of Top Attorneys
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Important Case On Accord And Satisfaction
- Deal Announcement - FIT Deal Named Lease of the Week
- Deal Announcement - Bob Schwartz and Greg Krauss Counsel Poughkeepsie-Based Bank in Strategic Merger Agreement
- Announcement - Bruce Bronster Elected President of National Tax Lien Association
- Article - Law360 Quotes Bruce Bronster on NY Title Insurance Industry Reforms
- Article - Matt Daus Quoted on California's Ridesharing Rules
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Who Are "Agents" For Arbitration Purposes, And When Can Agent Claims Be Forced Into Arbitration?
- Article - Bruce Bronster Offers Insight on Restaurant Chain Bankruptcies in Law360 Article
- Press Release - Transportation Team Adds Phillip Hom, Former Counsel to the New York City Council's Transportation Committee
- Authored - Matt Daus Pens New York Post Op-Ed: "Why doesn't the TLC fire dangerous cab drivers?"
- Article - Businessweek Quotes Matt Daus on Ridesharing Industry
- Authored - NJ Contract Law Update - Atlantic Marine Bolsters Forum-Choice Clauses
- Article - Matt Daus Quoted in AP Article on Data Recorders in NYC Taxis
Windels Marx helps you harness opportunity and mitigate risk with a team that provides your business with the service, quality and value essential to a trusted relationship.