News & Noteworthy
- Legal Update - 2016 Estate Planning Update
- Announcement - Bankruptcy Practitioner James M. Sullivan Joins as Partner
- Legal Update - Increased Salary Threshold for Exempt Status Pursuant to the Fair Labor Standards Act Placed on Hold by Federal Court
- Article - Wayne Cook Discusses CMBS Loans with Law360
- Article - Tanya Mascarich on Insurance Assignment Rights in Law360
- Article - Wayne Cook Talks to NYBJ on Hotel Industry Impact from Airbnb
- Case Win - Litigation Team Prevails in Case of Firing Range Negligence
- Ranking - NY Real Estate Practice Ranked #12 by The Real Deal
- Case Win - Doug Stevinson Prevails in Unusual Case of Shareholder Oppression
- Announcement - Patricia L. Gatling Joins Windels Marx as Counsel
- Ranking - NJ Public Finance Ranked 5th at Mid-Year 2016
- Event - Greg Eisenstark at Rutgers Law on Energy, Economics and the Environment
- Announcement - Brian Kruetter, John Tepedino Promoted to Special Counsel
- Legal Update - Supreme Court Opinion in Cypress Point Condominium Association, Inc. v. Adria Towers, LLC. by Stefano Calogero
- Ranking - Best Lawyers 2017 Recognizes 8 Lawyers, Majority from NJ Offices
- Article - NJBiz Profiles Energy & Utilities Team
- Authored - Rod Honecker, Doug Stevinson for Law360: "NJ High Court: Lenders Could Lose Their Mortgage Priority"
- Ranking - Windels Marx Breaks Top 40 Among New Jersey Law Firms
- Authored - Is a mixed-use property right for your restaurant? Bruce Bronster explores the opportunities and challenges.
Windels Marx helps you harness opportunity and mitigate risk with a team that provides your business with the service, quality and value essential to a trusted relationship.