Many lawyers and legal professionals have cultivated a rewarding career at Windels Marx and its legacy firms.
- Our full service practice serves a range of commercial, familial and individual needs across industries, including: banking and financial services, energy/environmental, government/public interests, healthcare, insurance, non-profit interests, real estate, transportation and technology.
- Our offices are located in the Northeast section of the United States, and our representations include global, national and local interests.
- We require legal work of the highest quality, but maintain that standard within an organization that is not as formally structured as larger, institutionalized firms. In hiring, we look to academic achievement, experience, character and motivation. Skill in a foreign language and law review or equivalent writing experience are valuable attributes. We seek those whose high professional standards and initiative will be likely to qualify them for Firm membership at the appropriate time.
- We prefer, but do not require, students in the top one-third of their class. Ideal candidates will have developed their research and writing skills through work on a journal, in moot court or through full or part-time employment.
- 2L law students are considered eligible for our Summer Program
- Windels Marx, whose legacy firms date back to 1830, reached a significant milestone on January 1, 2000, when the firm of Lane & Mittendorf joined with Windels, Marx, Davies & Ives, and our size increased to more than 100 lawyers.
- Windels Marx interviews at schools with minority enrollment and subscribes to the Statement of Goals for Increasing Minority Representation and Retention of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York.
- The firm is a sponsor of the New York County Lawyers Association Minority Student Judicial Internship.
- For lawyers interested in exploring Windels Marx as partner or counsel, contact our Managing Partner, Bob Luddy.
- For law students, address inquiries to: Attn: Hiring Coordinator / Hiring Partner, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP, 156 West 56th Street, New York, NY 10019
- For legal professionals, Attn: Hiring Coordinator / Hiring Partner, Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP, 156 West 56th Street, New York, NY 10019
Windels Marx is committed to providing equal opportunity in all personnel actions, including recruitment, employment, assignment and training.
NEW YORK, NY
156 West 56th Street
New York, NY 10019
T. 212.237.1000 | F. 212.262.1215
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
120 Albany Street Plaza
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
T. 732.846.7600 | F. 732.846.8877
One Giralda Farms
Madison, NJ 07940
T. 973.966.3200 | F. 973.966.3250
Six Landmark Square
Stamford, CT 06901
T. 203.359.5678 | F. 203.359.5878