David A. Brauner
David A. Brauner's practice is based on relationships with clients that sometimes span several generations and is concentrated in the areas of estate planning and the administration of estates and trusts, real estate transactions and the representation of owners and cooperatives, and a broad variety of corporate matters. Mr. Brauner provides counseling and advice principally to privately owned, entrepreneurial business entities and their owners and executives.
Long active in philanthropic and community activities, Mr. Brauner is a director of the Herman Goldman Foundation, the Helen Matchett DeMario Foundation and the Burpee Foundation, as well as a director and past president of The Bridge, Inc., a social service, housing, and advocacy group for the mentally ill and a director of Dorot, a not for profit agency providing services to the homebound elderly. He is listed in Who's Who in American Law and Who's Who in America.
Mr. Brauner was formerly a member of Brauner Baron Rosenzweig and Klein, LLP. He served as a VISTA volunteer assigned to the Denver County Court in Denver, Colorado from 1966-1967 and was the recipient, the following year, of the Reginald Heber Smith Community Lawyer Fellowship.
- Real Estate Tax Abatements and Coops/Condos, Windels Marx Update (April 9, 2013)
- "Upholding Your Fiduciary Duty: Transparency is the Best Path for Boards," The Cooperator (October 2015)
- "Rules on Records: Importance of Good Record-Keeping," The Cooperator (October 2013)
- "Getting Good Help: Tips to Building a Better Board," The Cooperator (April 2013)
- "The Impact of Arrears," The Cooperator (July 2011).
DAVID A. BRAUNER
CONTACT | DOWNLOAD VCARD
New York, NY